Saturday, July 12, 2008

Restless and Lonely

For the past few weeks it's been building up. Last night was strange and upsetting, couldn't sleep to easily. And now I feel like I've got this angry knot in my tummy and nothing will make it go away. I keep grinding my teeth and I'm doing that stabby thing with my pen on my arms again like non-stop. I wanna do something. The sun's gonna set soon and it's gonna be a hot, sweet summer night- the first one I've WANTED to enjoy all summer. But I have nobody to enjoy it with. I got a friend outa town, a friend with her man, and a friend with her family... they're really the only gals I wanna see most of the time. Soooooo yeah. For the sake of not wanting to spend my entire saturday in pj's I'm gonna get all dolled up and get in my car and smoke some cigs. See what the night brings me. Probably more boredom, along with various other melancholy emotions. But... what else can ya do? I hate bein all broody and crap, I'm so not good at being emo like that.
ciao.
♥♥♥
tasha

2 comments:

Jillian said...

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( I'm sorry!!!! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( Tell me if I become one of those neglectful friends okay??????

I heart you much!!!!

Are we really going singing on Friday???

MUAH!

Jillian said...

Oh yeah, and I thought you said the stabby thing on your arm was because of tendonitis or something to do with your arm hurting because of your constant computer work at your job... Are you getting all SI on me??